Open & Ready to Serve You
We are fully operational and taking steps to ensure that our team members and yours remain healthy while the essential work of our clients in so many critical industries moves forward with minimal disruption.
At Roscoe, we take our commitment to our clients very seriously under any circumstances and these are circumstances under which our continuing support of our clients is essential. To learn more about our hygienically clean processes, give us a call or click on the link below. We are in this together and together we can stay safe.
James W. Buik
During these uncertain times, communication with team members, suppliers and customers is critical. With customers, we are providing ongoing updates pertaining to the services that we provide, changes in procedures and policies and recommendations for enhanced communication. Read more in our customer letters:
- 05/29/2020 – Roscoe May Customer Letter
- 04/29/2020 – Roscoe COVID-19 Customer Letter
- 04/21/2020 – Roscoe COVID-19 Customer Letter
- 04/03/2020 – Roscoe COVID-19 Customer Letter
- 03/22/2020 – Roscoe COVID-19 Customer Letter
- 03/18/2020 – Roscoe COVID-19 Customer Letter
- 03/10/2020 – Roscoe COVID-19 Customer Letter
Learn More about Hygienically Clean Processes
Along with our suppliers, we are working to ensure the continued delivery of hygienically clean merchandise to our clients. Among other steps we have taken, we have reviewed, updated and implemented our Hygienically Clean Policies and Procedures based on the latest information provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and best practices recommended through our TRSA industry experts.
We strongly encourage everyone to practice and share all of the safety measures recommended by the CDC, OSHA and State-wide Department of Health Services for limiting transmission of this virus including:
- Wash Your Hands the Right Way (English/Spanish)
- How to Use Hand Sanitizer (English/Spanish)
- CDC How to Protect Yourself
- CDC Business Guidance
- CDC Print Resources
- OSHA COVID-19
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Indiana State Department of Health
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Please let us know if you have questions or concerns and how we can help each other. Roscoe takes pride and is committed to supporting team members, customers and the community.