As a uniform rental company that is dedicated to customer satisfaction, we are excited to introduce the next topic in our series discussing common industry issues: responsiveness. Responsiveness is part of Roscoe’s PRIDE mission statement:
- Proactive Account Management
- Responsiveness to Customer Needs
- Impeccable Cleanliness & Condition
- Deliveries in Total & On Time
- Efficient & Accurate Billing
How do we ensure that your program needs are consistently met? First, the uniform company assigns a team of 3 individuals to each customer. A Route Service Representative, a Customer Service Representative and a District Service Manager. This dedicated team not only has experience in the rental textile industry but also longevity at Roscoe. Our management team averages 20+ years while our Route Service Representatives average 10+ years.
As a customer of the Chicago uniform company you will be provided with their direct numbers and instead of a national call center you will be connected to them or prompted to leave a voicemail – either way you will receive a call back from an informed team member. Our one-hour service response policy guarantees someone from your assigned team will call you back to let you know how we are addressing the purpose of your call. The benefits of being local: personalized service.
Roscoe has a cascading phone system in place to guarantee prompt response. If a voicemail is left for a Route Rep or District Service Manager, who are usually in the field, a copy of the message is forwarded to your inside Customer Service Rep who will take action immediately. Furthermore, if a message remains unanswered for more than a half hour, it will cascade upward to service leadership. The takeaway is that someone from your assigned team will respond to your call as swiftly as possible as these individuals are always in contact.
You will also have a chance to meet your team through our Customer Appreciation Days and the District Service Manager Visitation Program where they come on site and discuss your wearer’s needs and any other feedback you may have for the uniform rental company.
Some other great processes Roscoe has in place for great service include:
- Yellow-bag program – wearer identifies garment in need of attention, places it in the bag, our team repairs it and returns it the following week. Read more about our repair process here.
- Deliveries are consistent and on time, which means same day every week with an email or letter notification if there is a change in scheduling ahead of time.
- One-week turnaround for new hires/orders, size changes, repairs and garment replacements for garments in standard sizes.
- Pocket stuffers sent out quarterly for educational purposes on how the program works. This includes a pre-paid postage “Hey Jim Buik!” card mailed directly to the President of the Chicago uniform company allowing the wearer to give additional feedback. We are family-owned after all.
- Our Production Team even gets involved when an account is placed on a four week inspection program or for any production related issue. Roscoe’s Production Team Leader will give you a call at the beginning of the inspection period and check back periodically to report on any changes.
If you have any questions or feedback you can even get on our website and send us a comment using our “Comment Form” or fill out a “Contact Form.” Also, leave a review on Yelp or give us a shout-out on Facebook. The uniform rental company wants to hear from you!