Change Your Work Uniform Provider
Do you have any of the following problems with your work uniform provider? These are the most common issues with other providers:
- Uniform Shortages: caused by lost garments, often because of inaccurate delivery/pickup
- Lack of Communication: problems are not addressed within days, weeks or even months
- Billing Problems: large cost increases, being overcharged, not receiving what you’re paying for, missing costly fine print, missing auto-renewal deadlines, etc.
- Poor Cleanliness: failure to remove stains and other soilage
- Lack of Timely Repair and Replacements: for ripped, threadbare and otherwise damaged garments
Roscoe’s proactive, ISO-driven quality systems and one of the world’s most advanced sorting system ensure that our customers are happy, always have the uniforms, mats, and restroom supplies they need, their employees look great – and they’re not thinking about work uniform issues on a daily basis.
And, when you need something, our team will respond in less than one business hour, then do what it takes to address it quickly.
For over 20 years, we have surveyed our customers annually to ensure we are offering the best work uniform service available in the Chicagoland area.
Commenting on a recent customer survey conducted by Market Measurement, their President Carl Hendrickson commented, “Even under heavy probing by our executive interviewers – the large majority of Roscoe’s customers were unable to come up with any way to improve. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen that before and I’ve been doing this for 40 years.”
We take pride in your company and in providing you with the best possible uniform service Roscoe team leaders that have decades of experience in the industry. Our route service representatives (drivers) have some of the longest tenure in the industry, and they’re always trusted to provide accurate delivery and pick-up.
Unlike the national work uniform providers, you are a valuable customer to us, not a number. We pride ourselves on our responsiveness and ability to meet your unique needs. Our annual customer satisfaction surveys indicate that we’ve had almost a decade of overall customer satisfaction above the industry national average.
Customers stick with Roscoe because our process works for everyone, including our state-of-the-art sorting system. Our customers have the ability to track garments turned in and returned via an online portal.
Simply put, there are never any surprises with your delivery ticket or invoice, and you can keep your rental rates firm for the duration of the agreement.
Roscoe has achieved over 40 years of environmental compliance, which is the longest in the industry. We began our green initiative with water treatment in 1975 and became the first TRSA Clean Green Certified work uniform provider in 2012.
Roscoe’s methods reduce consumption of these precious resources
Local and Family-Owned
Choose a local, family-owned company for your work uniform program for better, more personalized service. But don’t take it from us – check out the market research below from an independent research firm.
Local Rental Companies Outperform
Local Rental Companies Meet or Exceed
Equal To or Better Than Expectations
How We Prevent Common Uniform Issues
- New wearer quick start guide
- Ultra-High Radio frequency chip and bar code tracking
- State-of-the-art sorting system
- Automated process for handling garments in need of special attention
- Scan in and scan out by individual wearer
- Delivery completeness reports
- Yellow bag program
- Inspection of product during processing
- Proactive internal systems that catch 95% of all repairs
- Bilingual communication
- 1-hour service response policy
- Service call tracking and follow-up
- 1-week turn-around for repairs, replacements and new hires
- Customized wash formulas for unique soil conditions
- pH Testing to reduce potential allergic reactions
- Final inspection for quality and delivery completeness
- Hygienically Clean and HACCP compliance for food industry
- Online access to invoice and usage information
Program Add-On Options
Fixed Rental Rate Pricing
Hold rental rates firm for duration of agreement
Covers early replacement charges
Covers loss charges
Combined Garment Protection
Covers early replacement and loss charges
Covers prep, emblem, embroidery and size change charges
All employees always receive brand new garments
Covers damage and loss charges
The Roscoe Difference
- Owner Involvement
- Team member experience and longevity
- Personalized service
- Customized programs
- ISO certified
- Clean Green Certified
- HACCP compliant
- Industry innovator & leader
- Vested interest in your company – family & locally owned
- Merchandise ordered, received and prepared
- Installation and transition