Better ideas lead to better customer service. From automated sorting equipment to computerized garment tracking systems, Roscoe Takes Pride in helping you Take Pride in your company image – every day.
Our steadfast commitment to preserving our environment, to give back to the communities in which we work, and to further technological innovation in our industry are all part of Roscoe’s mission to serve our customers to the best of our abilities.
Roscoe has always been on the forefront of reducing our environmental impact:
- We were recycling towels as early as 1926
- In 1975 we introduced the first on-site wastewater treatment in the industry
- We became a charter member of the LAUNDRY ESP (Environmental Stewardship Program) in 1999
- Roscoe was awarded the Governor’s Pollution Prevention Award in 1999 and the Illinois Governor’s Sustainability Award in 2016
- We significantly decreased our energy and water consumption by consolidating our two plants into one in 2009
The Roscoe Company has been actively involved in giving back the community:
- Roscoe has maintained a 100% employee involvement in The United Way
- We conduct a Blood Drive annually
And Roscoe has always been an industry leader in technological innovation:
- State-of-the-Art Garment Finishing
- Ultra-High Radio Frequency Tracking of Merchandise
- Automated Sorting
- Environmentally-Friendly Wastewater Treatment