You probably walk right over them without ever giving them a second thought. But did you know that the right floor mat at the entrance to your workplace can keep out more than 80% of the dirt, dust and moisture that typically finds its way in?
It’s the easiest cleaning tip ever. But to do the job right, your floor mats have to be the right type and size and properly cleaned on a regular basis. Vacuuming only removes a small percentage of dirt at the surface of the mat or carpeting.
Are Your Floor Mats Getting the Job Done?
With Roscoe’s Floor Mat Rental System you can be sure that you’ve got the right mat for the job, and that it is cleaned on a schedule that keeps it free of dirt, grime and moisture, instead of becoming a source of accumulated dirt and debris that gets tracked back in and spread throughout your facility.
We’ll make sure you’ve got the right type and size of mat at all entrances. We’ll conduct a walk-through of your facility, free of charge, and recommend types, placements, sizes and colors. Then you can forget about them. We’ll pick them up weekly or bi-weekly, inspect them for needed repairs and replacement and return them freshly cleaned from our heavy duty washers and dryers.
The Right Mat Does More than Dirty Work
We supply mats that do more than just keep the dirt out. The right mat is a safety tool as well, preventing slip and fall accidents. Our mats are ADI compliant and kept free of nicks or damage to ensure that there are no trip hazards. Image and logo mats in a variety of sizes and colors can add a touch of style or branding while still doing the job. We even have mats that can reduce stress and boost productivity.
Check out all the ways the Roscoe Floor Mat Rental System can work for you. Then give us a call to set up a no charge analysis of how you can keep your building cleaner, safer and nicer looking with our rental system.
The Roscoe Floor Mat Rental System
- Scraper Mats are a rubber product, often placed outside of entrances that scrape debris off boots and shoes… before it enters the building.
- Super Bristle & Ulti-Mats combine a carpeted pile with stiff bristles that stop up to 35% more dirt than a traditional carpeted product. The Ulti-Mat also has a raised border to contain water. Both of these mats are perfect for inside the building as a first step mat in foyers and at outside entrances.
- Image Mats have a carpeted pile. We offer one of the broadest lines of colors and sizes available. These mats are placed throughout buildings and remove any remaining debris and moisture from foot traffic.
- Logo & Message Mats allow you to display your logo and promote your brand. You can also personalize mats with any message.
- Anti-Fatigue Mats help reduce stress and fatigue from standing in stationary positions for long periods of time. These mats have been shown to increase productivity by up to 25%.
- Restroom Mats are placed below urinals and toilets to help keep facilities fresh and clean.
- Reusable Absorbent Carpets are made without a rubber backing and are typically placed around equipment to soak up oils, solvents, inks and other fluids.