Our mat system includes the following:
- Scraper Mats are a rubber product, often placed outside of entrances that scrape debris off boots and shoes… before it enters the building.
- Super Bristle & Ulti-Mats combine a carpeted pile with stiff bristles that stop up to 50% more dirt than a traditional carpeted product and the Ulti-Mat also has a raised border to contain water. Both of these mats are perfect for inside the building as a 1st step mat in foyers, at all outside entrances and office entrances leading from the plant.
- Image Mats have a carpeted pile and we offer one of the broadest lines of colors and sizes available. These mats are placed throughout buildings and remove any remaining debris and moisture from foot traffic.
- Logo and Message Mats allow you to display your logo and promote your brand. You can also personalize mats with any message you’d like to convey. We also offer safety and quality mats with English and bi-lingual messages.
- Anti-Fatigue Matshelp reduce stress and fatigue from standing in stationary positions for long periods of time. These mats have been shown to increase productivity by up to 25%.
- Restroom Mats are placed below urinals and toilets to help keep your facilities fresh and clean.
- Soaker Mats are unlike our other mats in that they don’t have a rubber backing. This all-fabric product is used to wrap around equipment or placed in areas to absorb greases, oils, solvents and other liquids.
How to Avoid Mats Becoming a Source of Dirt
Unless mats are changed and professionally cleaned on a regular basis, they stop doing an effective job and can actually become a source of dirt. When wet shoes track across a soiled mat, dust and dirt contained in the mat clings to the bottom of the shoe and is spread throughout the building.
Our carpeted mats are made with heat-twisted nylon yarn that springs back after being stepped on. Dust and dirt is scraped off shoes and falls to the bottom of the mat until we pick it up for cleaning. Other types of yarn “mat down” leaving dust/dirt on top of the mat, which is spread throughout the building as people walk across it.
Our mat backing is constructed of nitrile rubber, which lays flat, is skid resistant and ADA compliant. Additionally, Roscoe offers mats with rounded versus square corners, which are more professional looking and less of a trip hazard.
Black Is the New Green
“Black is the New Green” is a theme to promote our black mat line typically used in production areas, which are often underserved with mat rental products. Mats are needed in the following places:
- Plant entrances
- Break/lunch rooms
- Locker rooms
- Work stations that require standing
- Areas leading from the production floor to offices
These mats help reduce slip hazards, improve cleanliness, improve productivity and help prevent debris from being spread into office areas causing damage to equipment, carpeting and higher maintenance costs. In addition to saving money, our reusable mats last for years, versus disposable mats often discarded annually and end up in landfills, which is why Black is the New Green for our customers.