This year has brought the highest levels of customer satisfaction for the mat rental company. The Roscoe team is very proud of this feat, but we know that it did not come easily. It was the result of hard work, action plans and detailed planning year after year. Since this is a very lengthy and thought-out process we must begin anew.
The uniform rental company is already planning for the New Year, which will be upon us in the next few months – believe it or not. While we hope we can skip the Polar Vortex this winter and have a great fall, this early onset cool breeze is not very promising. Nonetheless, with the New Year comes new plans to create “raving fan” customers, grow our volume, maintain a healthy and profitable company and continue as a leader in safety, sustainability and innovation.
As a family owned business, the mat rental company lacks some of the financial resources that our national competitors have – but we truly make that up in dedicated team members who get it done, every day better than any national would ever dream of. Our “world class” Net Promoter scores as measured by Market Measurement illustrate the efforts of the uniform company’s team members.
The Mat Company’s Goals for 2015
Roscoe’s goals for 2015 are simple and consistent with the direction we have been going for the last few years:
- High levels of customer satisfaction across all of our teams by creating a service based on the customers’ needs, feedback and suggestions
- Customer retention by staying true to our values and promises, delivering the products and service expected and responding swiftly
- Continued growth by providing new products and introducing customers to a service they might not be familiar with
- Produce excellent quality on a consistent basis
- Lead the industry in safety and sustainability
- Continued participation of the entire Roscoe team in community programs
While it seems like a tall order every year – the uniform company continues to improve and achieve most of our goals. With the continued dedication to excellence of our team members and the trust of our customers – 2015 will be a great year for all of us.
P.S. Let’s never forget 9.11.2001 and keep the families of those affected in our hearts and minds as we look toward a brighter future.