Everyone appreciates a clean work environment, but it’s not an easy thing to accomplish or maintain.
If you don’t have a maintenance or janitorial staff to maintain your facility and you don’t outsource the upkeep, you either have to do it yourself or suffer the effects of dirt and neglect.
A clean working environment improves attitudes, presents a better image to guests and protects the health and safety of your team and guests. While this is a high priority for most companies, it’s also a lot of ongoing work and worry:
Is there enough soap and hand sanitizer in your dispensers?
Are you at risk of running out of paper towels or toilet paper?
Are there unpleasant odors lingering in the office, the cafeteria or the restrooms?
Are your floor mats dirty or worn out?
Are there entries that should have floor mats but don’t?
Roscoe can eliminate all of these worries.
A Clean Facility from the Ground Up with a System of High-Quality Mats
Dirt and grime are carried into your building with every footstep and in every season. Roscoe’s rental floor mat system provides high-quality mats that capture and hold dirt – and ensures that dirty mats are regularly exchanged with freshly-laundered mats. Clean mats can stop most dirt in its tracks, whereas mats that are not changed and cleaned on a regular basis can become saturated with dirt that gets tracked in and spread throughout your facility every time someone walks across with wet shoes.
Some Dirty Facts:
- 90% of the dust, dirt and grime in public buildings is “tracked in” from the outside. –Textile Rental Services Association
- We estimate that only 10% of dirt is removed from mats with a vacuum cleaner. -Georgia State University Test
- Tests have shown that about 30% of the dirt coming into a building is picked up in the first three feet of matting, while 85% is picked up in the first 15 feet. 20 feet of matting should get nearly 100% of the dirt coming through the door. -International Sanitary Supply Association
Additionally, properly maintained mats that are ADI compliant, which all Roscoe mats are, can increase safety and decrease costs associated with slip, trip and fall accidents:
- 85% of worker’s compensation claims are attributed to employees slipping on slick floors. –Industrial Safety & Occupational Health
- The average cost of a slip and fall accident is $30,000 to $40,000. – Center for Disease Control
Roscoe also provides a clean and exchange program for logo mats to help bolster your company image and brand awareness, and anti-fatigue mats to improve ergonomics and worker productivity.
There’s Never a Good Time to Run Out of Key Hygiene Products
And for the break rooms, cafeteria, restrooms and office area, Roscoe refills and maintains the dispensers for all your hygiene products when visiting your facility on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Products include:
- Lotion, foam, and grit soaps
- Hand sanitizer (available with a free-standing dispenser)
- Air fresheners
- Paper towels
- Toilet tissue
- Urinal cleaners
- Toilet seat cleaner
- Disposable urinal and toilet mats
Give us a call to find out how we can help with keeping your workplace safe and clean, while presenting a positive image for your workforce and visitors.
Contact us to learn more about our work uniform rental services