ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Roscoe’s ISO 9001:2015 registration has refined Roscoe’s Quality Management System (QMS) to provide a more holistic approach to quality improvement.
- Documentation of processes enhance quality controls
- Documentation and tracking of service calls
- Focus on continuous improvement
What This Means for You
- More responsive customer service
- Fewer and less recurring account service issues
- Better account management
- Products that better meet customer needs
- A system designed for continuous improvement to better serve our customers
HACCP Certification: Bacteria-Fighting Laundering
There are many claims about anti-bacterial laundering. But know the facts: Properly laundered garments or linen will be free of bacteria when exposed to three conditions detrimental to bacteria. Collectively, these conditions create a hostile course which only a very few organisms can possibly survive.
- Temperature: a temperature of 165 ° will kill tuberculosis organisms in 15 seconds
- Bleaching: bleach is a long-recognized germicide – at a mild concentration of chlorine, E coli and Staphylococcus aureus are killed in 30 seconds
- Sour Conditions: since bacteria generally do not favor an acid condition, the sour operation possesses antibacterial properties
According to Dober Chemical, our industry’s most progressive chemical supplier, “The Roscoe laundry wash formula for white meat coats meets all three conditions. I know of no other industrial laundry that exceeds the formula that is in presently operation at Roscoe.”
It is unlawful to even imply antimicrobial product activity without the appropriate studies and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) registration. Serious legal fines can result if products and services are misrepresented regarding unregistered and unproven antimicrobial activity. If an EPA registration number is not clearly identified, there is good reason to doubt the claim of antibacterial process. Rest assured, Roscoe uses exclusively EPA-registered products from Dober Chemical.
Hygienically Clean Certification
When the Textile Rental Services Association (TRSA) developed criteria for a new level of hygienic certification, we saw an opportunity to put our processes under the microscope and see if we could raise the bar even higher.
And we did.
In 2018, following a final inspection that included third-party microbial testing of garments, the TRSA notified us that we meet all criteria for Hygienically Clean certification. Learn more…
Clean Green Certification
Shortly after the TRSA launched the Clean Green Certification Program, we became the first industrial launderer to become Clean Green Certified and we are still the only uniform rental supplier in Chicago to be certified following our re-certification.
Every year, we go through the Clean Green Certification audit process. It begins with a self audit, which includes calculating consumption of natural gas and electricity compared to the number of pounds we produce and being under that Clean Green baseline. We also get credit for adhering to the other Clean Green best practices. Learn more…
Roscoe’s Quality Statement
In our commitment to continually improve service to our customers, The Roscoe Company Takes Pride in:
- Proactive Account Management
- Responsive to Customer Needs
- Impeccable Cleanliness & Condition
- Deliveries in Total & on Time
- Efficient & Accurate Billing