Buy, Rent or Lease Your Way to Looking Great with Custom Logo Apparel from Roscoe
Corporate workwear programs from Roscoe offer the following value:
- Company image and branding: ensure customer-facing employees look as professional as the quality of your products and services, while looking better than competitors
- Employee Safety: ensure your employees are always visible to reduce accidents
- Customer Safety: ensure that customers can be quickly identified and redirected when they enter employee-only areas
- Employee Benefits: show you care about your employees and build team spirit by having them look good in workwear that is always clean, while avoiding their clothing getting ruined and relying on them to always have cleaned and pressed workwear
- Save Time & Headache: have Roscoe manage your workwear program and all employee interactions – you’ve on your plate, don’t you?
Rental: Complete Management of Uniform Service by Roscoe
Our rental program is the most popular with our customers because it places the responsibility of your garments always being clean, available for wearing and free of damage on our team of experts so. Most importantly, this option allows you and your employees to focus on your core business without the hassle of constantly managing workwear – this can save you hundreds of hours per year.
With this option, Roscoe handles all aspects of your corporate workwear apparel program, including:
- Roscoe purchases all of your work uniforms and lockers (if applicable) – no upfront investment needed by you
- Measurements and sizing of all applicable employees
- Ordering, receiving and prepping of new garments: 11 per employee – two weeks’ worth plus the one they’re wearing during pick-up and delivery
- Weekly pickup and delivery by a route service rep (driver) with an average of 14 years of experience
- Weekly inspection, repairing and laundering of all garments
- Sizing and ordering new workwear for new employees
- Flexing workwear quantities up and down for increases/decreases of employee use
- Storage of uniforms when not in use
- Prevention of losing garments by tracking them with one of the world’s most sophisticated sorting systems
This option is similar to renting workwear, except that your employees do their own laundry.
Leasing is ideal for truck drivers and other kinds of mobile/field workers where it’s not feasible for them to turn in uniforms to be laundered on a regular basis. Even though the employees wash their own garments, Roscoe is still responsible for handling upgrades when uniforms are damaged or worn out. This option is also ideal for anyone looking to cut costs and keep overhead low.
How leasing works:
- Employees launder their own garments
- Less overall cost than rental
How our direct purchase program works:
- You purchase the uniforms
- We personalize them for you with your logo, colors, etc.
- You manage the ordering, distributing and upkeep of the uniforms
We ensure your uniforms promote your brand image and are up to par with your expectations.
Why Choose Roscoe: The Roscoe Difference
- Owner involvement
- Team member experience & longevity
- Personalized and responsive service
- Customized programs
- ISO and Hygienically Clean Certified
- Diverse floor mat product line
- Industry innovator & leader
- Vested interest – family & locally owned
- Workwear sizing
- Order, receive and prepare merchandise