Roscoe is a local family owned business on the west side of Chicago that has been serving Chicago and surrounding areas for over 100 years.
We are in search of a Systems Analyst to join our team. If you are looking for a locally owned and operated business to call your work home, then we might be the right fit.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $44,695.00 – $112,147.00 per year
- Design, develop and implement comprehensive information systems to ensure internal and external user needs are met and data is processed according to company specifications and requirements. ·
- Recommend and develop business solutions that incorporate stakeholder feedback to enhance the user experience.
- Plan system applications. Develop, test and complete programs. Evaluate effectiveness and drive quality improvements.
- Prepare technical specifications and related documentation, including job aids.
- Develop new applications to meet current and future business needs.
- Ensure hardware and software is maintained and data is secured through proper back-ups and team member training.
- Research and make recommendations on hardware and software purchases. Resource outside service contractors to assist in system maintenance and upgrades. Serve as primary liaison to external IT consultants.
- Create timetables and work flow charts to manage IT needs and appropriately prioritize workflow. Communicate these to Leadership Team and affected team members.
- Assist in interdepartmental initiatives to maximize company performance.
- Troubleshoot system failures and provide emergency solutions to provide continuity of service delivery.
- Willing and able to troubleshoot unexpected failure of critical IT equipment, especially during plant operations (weekdays 3am – 6pm).
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years related IT experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Degree or certifications in IT, Computer Programming, SQL, and/or Database Management preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Access skills (ex. complex queries; forms which trigger macros with multiple queries and tables running in the background)
- Technical skills in programming, software applications and hardware maintenance.
- Ability to work autonomously to create timely and effective solutions.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail, be adaptive to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of communication and responsiveness with team members and external resources.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective working relationships with Leadership Team members and external resources.
- Experience learning and understanding industry specific or lesser-known software programs preferred.
- Competitive base salary
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday