Roscoe is seeking a Customer Service Support team member to assist with our Rental and Corporate Apparel Divisions to include inbound/outbound call handling and problem resolution, data entry, invoicing, report maintenance, and other job duties as assigned. 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,000.00 per year
- Respond to customer inquiries. Troubleshoot all problems and issues that are received from customers. Coordinate resolution with the help of Production, Sales, and Service Teams. Assure customer satisfaction is always maintained.
- Maintain detailed and complete records of customer conversations, contact information, and agreements in customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Accurate data entry.
- Produce reports and distribute to team members.
- Enter customer requests to purchase merchandise in direct sales software and obtain customer approval before processing the order.
- Assist sales team by routing incoming leads and generating reports.
- Submit customer and prospective customer logos to vendors to create or update designs for mats and uniforms.
- Collect purchase orders from team leaders and match invoices, to help make sure all invoices are paid correctly.
- Field incoming calls to the main line, direct visitors/vendors, and handle incoming & outgoing mail.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications.
- Ability to follow through on internal/external customer requests in a timely manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure while maintaining accurate work processes.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office software.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
- Experience using a customer relationship manager (CRM) software.
- Intermediate Excel skills (ex. formulas).
- Experience in a family-owned business.
- Experience in the uniform rental industry.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chicago, IL 60624: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)