At Roscoe, we don’t throw around terms like “perfect bundles” and “state-of-the-art” lightly.
We’ve been perfecting our processes for decades, honing old-fashioned standards for customer service while staying at the forefront of a technological revolution that has provided us with unmatched speed, accuracy and efficiency.
We didn’t do it alone. Along the way, we’ve engaged the toughest safety, quality, and productivity consultants we could find to scrutinize our processes, hold us accountable, and set the bar higher for continuous improvement. We’ve earned our reputation for safety, for environmental responsibility, for hygiene standards and for customer service the only way that counts: by putting ourselves – sometimes literally – under the microscope and opening our processes to the highest standards of evaluation.
State-of-the-Art & Just Really Cool
Now we’d like to open our doors to you. We’ve put together a virtual tour that will show you what a truly state-of-the-art work uniform program looks like from the inside.
You’ll see how embedded Ultra-High Frequency RFID chips work to keep track of thousands of garments, as well as floor mats, as they move through a system that can sort, wash, inspect, finish and bundle in 24 hours – two days faster than the industry standard.
You’ll see a German-engineered sorting system so fast and so accurate that our competitors have stopped in to watch it in action. To be honest, we’re still not tired of watching it ourselves.
But most importantly – and just as cool when you get to know them – you’ll meet members of the Roscoe team, who are the reason we have never lost our personal touch amid all of the bells and whistles. But seriously, you won’t believe the bells and whistles…
Here are a few highlights:
- The Wash Floor: (1:13) Learn about Roscoe’s certifications including: ISO:9001:2015, HACCP, Clean Green and Hygienically Clean. Learn why we can boast the longest record of sustainability of any industrial laundry in the world.
- The Star of the Show: (3:37) The most advanced in the industry, our Kannegiesser sorting system uses a system of rails and high frequency radio signals to track, sort and bundle uniforms
- The Repair Station: (4:27) We’re picky about buttons, zippers and emblems
- Dynamic Storage: (4:46) A system that lives up to its name
- Final Sort: (5:04) Quality control and then some
- Bundle Verification: (5:38) See why our customers never have to worry about missing uniforms
See for yourself the attention to detail that goes into everything we do. Then click on the link below to learn more about how we can help raise the bar for your work uniform program.
Contact us to learn more about our work uniform rental services