Roscoe Customer Service
- Program Flexibility
- Competitive Pricing
- Accessibility to President
- Customized Reporting
- Individual Service Reps
- Remote Account Access
- Visitation Program
- Appreciation Program
- 1-week turnaround for repairs, replacements, new hires and size/color/garment changes
- Continuous Attention to Customer Feedback.
- 1-Hour Response Time.
- Yellow Bag Program for effective identification of repair issues.
- Wearers are kept informed of repairs to garment.
- “Hey Jim Buik!” cards to communicate directly to the President of Roscoe.
- One More Time Program to prevent shortages in cases of garment replacements.
Communication with decision makers
- Regular customer visitation programs.
- Accounts are assigned to a Customer Service Rep, so the customer knows who to contact internally when necessary.
- 1 hour service response.
- All service, sales, and leadership team have mobile phones for easy communication and quick response.
- PRIDE Surveys to track customer satisfaction.
- Closed loop systems ensure problem resolution is to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Voice mail features:
- 24 hour voice mail.
- Copies of voice mail messages are sent to admin team for documentation, immediate action and closed loop resolution internally and with the customer.
- Customized reporting available.
- Your account information is convenient and readily accessible via the internet.
Communication with wearers
- Pocket stuffers keeps the wearers informed of Roscoe services.
- New wearers educational brochure explains Roscoe systems and how to get help.
- Yellow Bag Program effectively identifies repair issues.
- Communication posters explains Roscoe systems and how to get help.
- Stickers for One-More-Time replacements and cards communicating completed repairs.
- Appreciation Days sponsored by Roscoe shows our gratitude for letting us serve you.
- “Hey Jim Buik!” cards communicate directly to the President of Roscoe.
- Clear and easy to read/understand.
- Charges grouped by wearer.
- Item code summary explaining types of garments being utilized.
- Number of repairs completed each week appears on invoice.
- Convenient payment options
- Credit card
- Automatic Funds Transfer (ATF)