The Hometown Choice
Family owned and operated
A locally owned, family operated company can and will provide more conscientious, caring customer service than a big, national company. Roscoe has a vested interest in the communities where it lives and works and will see to it that the customers it has in those communities are well taken care of.
Not as big and 'corporate' as the national companies, family-owned companies are smaller and can respond more quickly to customer needs and concerns. Everyone knows you can get a much better cheeseburger at the little tavern down the street than you can at McDonald's. Mass produced, millions of burgers are fine once in a while, but if you want a good quality product, go with someone local, someone who cares about your business, someone who's going to put a little bit of themselves into the product.
Headquartered right here in Chicago
Our competition's headquarters are scattered throughout the United States as well as their local support:
- Aramark – Burbank, California
- Cintas – Cincinnati, Ohio
- G&K – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- ITU – New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Alsco, Inc. - Salt Lake City, Utah
- Unifirst - Wilmington, Massachussetts
- Arrow Uniform - Taylor, Michigan
Why it matters that we’re local
- Fast decision making and problem resolution (not a lot of red tape)
- More personalized service (you know who to call and you can reach the owner)
- Vested interest:
- Losses are felt as we can't make it up at another plant/state
- Everyone is in touch with account
- Reputation can make or break us: 30% of all new business obtained from customer referral.
- Employee longevity / low turnover:
- Knowledgeable workforce
- Familiar face(s) servicing your account.
- Customers know who to call when necessary (less run around)
- Less confusion on the route due to familiarity with customer's premises and requirements.
- Fair and ethical business practices
- Higher customer satisfaction and retention
- Roscoe is the only supplier in this market to have their entire operation, including production facilities, service centers, stockrooms and corporate headquarters ISO 9001-2000 certified.
- Roscoe supports the local economy.
- Involvement in community
- Roscoe participates in local charities.