With 2014 quickly coming to an end and the holiday season upon us and Roscoe – the Chicago Uniform Company – wanted to take a moment to show our appreciation.
We are thankful for our exceptional team members and the hard work they put day in and day out to make the service Roscoe provides possible. For the Route Service Representatives representing the uniform services company, building lasting relationships, braving the tough Chicago weather and traffic, and doing the heavy lifting. For the Customer Service Representatives and District Service Managers for handling service needs and going out of their way to resolve issues and concerns responsibly. For the Production and Stockroom team who double check and triple check to make sure orders are fulfilled properly, timely and are of the quality laundry services customers expect. And for everyone else in the home office ensuring things are running smoothly and carrying out our values.
The uniform rental company is also thankful for our customers who continue to take pride with us and trust us to provide quality products and great service. For coming to us when additional service is required and recommending our service to others who may benefit. For sticking by our side through the occasional hiccup and providing feedback to improve upon our service.
The Chicago mat company is also thankful for the partnerships we have with organizations and associations that give us helpful advice, vouch for us and connect us with others in the industry. For the Lawndale Business Renaissance Association (LBRA) having a successful first year, bringing Lawndale businesses together. For the Chicago Family Business Council at DePaul (CFBC) for being such a useful resource in family business matters. For the World President’s Organization (WPO), Business Executives Association (BEA), Cost Bureau, Textile Rental Services Association (TRSA) and the CSCNetwork for supporting the uniform services company on our journey.
We also wanted to include some of the things our team members are thankful for:
- Sales Team Leader Mark Stedman: "First and foremost, my family's health and happiness."
- Production Team Leader Miriam Avila: "For good health and being able to provide and be there for my family and friends. I’m also thankful for a great team that works well together and supports one another."
- District Service Manager Sergio Pena: "For my family and friends that have been by my side – my two sons are a blessing that continually push me. For the friends and relationships gained from Roscoe inside and out."
- CFO Terry Trimble: "I'm thankful that my kids are healthy and doing well in school and to be working with a great team at Roscoe."
- Customer Service Representative Olivia Hampton: "I'm thankful that God has allowed me to live these many years to enjoy my 3 children, 10 grandchildren, 4 great grandchildren and my 11 brothers and sisters. Also, being part of the Roscoe family for 34 years."
- President Jim Buik: "I am thankful to have good health that allows me to be active, a great wife and kids who provide support and relevance to life and dedicated professionals at Roscoe who are an extension of my family that make customer service look so easy – even when it's not."
- Office Team Leader Barbara Bailey-Polk: "I'm thankful for good health and family and being able to work with such a great staff."
Thank you to everyone, this has been a truly exceptional year for the Chicago Uniform Rental Company. From the Roscoe family to yours, we hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with the warmth of family and friends and that your positivity, goodness and selflessness radiates throughout your home and community.