We here at the Roscoe Uniform Rental Company are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and are always looking for new ways to accomplish that for our customers.
One way we do that is internally, through our Strategic Leadership Team who develop white papers and action plans that are executed throughout the year. While great ideas are produced, the uniform rental company is a supporter of collaborating with companies in our industry because they are working toward achieving many of the same goals. An added benefit: Roscoe is able to form relationships with people across the industry and keep the conversation going.
The mat company is part of a varied group including CSCNetwork, Textile Rental Services Association (TRSA), Business Executives Association (BEA), World President's Organization (YPO/WPO) and Lawndale Business Renaissance Association (LBRA). As part of these industry associations the mat rental company is able to generate and implement best practices, have access to resources outside of our market and introduce new products at a consistent and fair rate.
Some of the programs born from these meetings, committees and conferences include:
- Enhancing the quality of customer service calls by using a detailed activity review that the mat company calls "The Report Card"
- Roscoe's popular and effective "Yellow Repair Bag" program
- Providing maintenance programs to customers that aid in budgeting and controlling invoice spikes
- Diversifying our products to include micro-fiber towels and mops, rounded corner mats, pants with side elastic inserts and the rental of facility service products
- An annual friendly competition between Doritex and Roscoe that has continued for over a decade and resulted in increased revenue and energy for both organizations
- Involving Team Members in the selling process to help build rapport and show our commitment and vested interest in servicing our customers
True to our dedication to being an industry leader the uniform company has been able to share our ideas with other independent laundries including our One More Time Program, Sizing Team and a useful Quick Start Guide for new customers. This strategy has proved useful in staying relevant and competitive with national laundries and has allowed Roscoe to keep improving.
Our Team Leaders travel throughout the year to collaborate and network with other independently owned and operated organizations. Our Stockroom Team Leader, Samantha Lesniak said, "since independent operators have their own unique issues, they are the best people to get feedback from since they are dealing with the same exact challenges and opportunities…even the smallest ideas can improve efficiency and help create customer satisfaction". The mat rental company's Sales Team Leader, Mark Stedman finds this "priceless" and says, "it's not only the big ideas or projects that benefit Roscoe and myself, but the general sharing of ideas and picking each others' brain that make these groups invaluable".
If you are an independent industrial launderer, consider joining one of these groups. Be sure to leave us feedback as it is critical to improving our service and customer experience. We appreciate your help with letting us know where we can improve as well as what we are doing well. Thank you and Take Pride!