At Roscoe, nothing makes us happier than hearing that our customers think we are doing a good job. But it's not something we take for granted. It's something we measure.
Because as nice as it is to hear about all the things we're doing right, you can't achieve continual improvement unless you know what you could be doing better.
That's the reason that year after year for the past 26 years, we've hired the professionals at Market Measurement Inc. to interview our customers to gauge satisfaction and identify potential opportunities for improvement.
And this year, we are proud to report that we made their job harder than ever: The majority of Roscoe customers surveyed could not think of a single area where we could improve.
"Even under heavy probing by our executive interviewers – the large majority of Roscoe's customers were unable to come up with any way to improve," said Market Measurement President Carl Hendrickson. "I don't know that I've ever seen that before and I've been doing this for 40 years."
Here's the Part Where We Brag - But Only a Little
The survey uses 10 evaluation criteria shown to be the "key drivers of satisfaction" in the work uniform industry. They include things like completeness of delivery, garment cleanliness, responsiveness, repairs, merchandise replacement and billing. In every category, Hendrickson said, Roscoe beat the industry average and – perhaps more impressively – managed to improve on its own performance.
“All of these ratings are higher than industry averages,” Hendrickson said. "This is really impressive in such a detail oriented business."
- Net Promoter Score, a measure of "likelihood of recommending Roscoe": At the highest level ever recorded by Roscoe and measurably above the industry average.
- Percent "very favorable" toward Roscoe: Highest ratings recorded in recent history and well above the industry average.
- Percent "very likely to renew": All-time high level for Roscoe and above the industry average.
Other ratings at, or near, all-time high levels:
- Roscoe employees TAKE PRIDE in their work ... nearly 100% of all customers surveyed agreed.
- Has the highest quality of service personnel.
- Is highly responsive to your needs.
- Offers the highest product quality.
- Offers the highest value for the cost.
"They are going to have a hard time improving on these ratings," Hendrickson said.
Here's the Part Where We Accept the Challenge
We are enormously grateful to the many clients who participated in this effort and to the amazing Roscoe team that makes results like this possible. But the most important part of this exercise is where we dig into the results for the feedback we can put into action. Over the next several months, we'll be creating task forces, drafting improvement plans and setting deadlines for implementing measures to improve our performance wherever we can.
At Roscoe, we always strive to continually improve and raise the bar for ourselves, our customers and our industry.
Call us to find out how our work uniform program and workplace supply service can contribute to a culture of improvement at your business.